Bid Support Zone
Whether you have little bidding experience or lots, just how much do you really understand about the process and what buyers are looking for?
Can you interpret a specification to find out exactly what the buyer is looking for or do you spend a lot of time responding but not winning?
Our Bid Support Zone will host presentations that are designed to increase your understanding of public procurement and ‒ importantly ‒ how you can increase your win rate when bidding for public procurement opportunities.
Brought to you by PASS (Procurement Advice and Support Service), the sessions in the Bid Support Zone will look at key issues that impact suppliers bidding for public sector contracts.
Topics covered will include:
- Identifying New Opportunities
- Understanding the Specification
- Addressing Socioeconomic and Environmental Benefits in Your Tender
- Business Continuity and Contingency
- Top Tips for Successful Tendering
Agenda details will be available shortly.